If art still imitates life, our culture is at an odd point, highlighted by the lyrics from Rolling Stone’s top five songs of mid-August 2020. The lyrics from the top song “WAP” are not for children (or most adults).
Strange how YouTube has no problem with the videos, but challenge hydroxychloroquine bans or question whats in a vaccine and you are in trouble.
TOP FIVE SONGS
- WAP (Cardi B feat. Megan Thee Stallion)
- Smile (Juice WRLD, The Weeknd)
- Rockstar (DaBaby feat. Roddy Ricch)
- Whats Poppin (Jack Harlow feat. DaBaby, Tory Lanez & Lil Wayne)
- For the Night (Pop Smoke feat. Lil Baby & DaBaby)