Joe Biden seems to have confirmed his ear piece is fully functional. He muttered the words “salute the Marines” to himself, then immediately forgot.
The incident is reminiscent of a September speech when Biden went full Ron Burgundy and read the words “end of quote” out loud.
THE MUTTERER-IN-CHIEF’S FIRST DAY
- 70,000 jobs destroyed (and counting)
- Repealed Trump anti-terrorism travel ban
- Mask mandate (which he immediately ignored)
- Extended student loan pause (a situation created by Democrats.)
- Ended border wall construction
- Immigration plan (hello amnesty & socialist voters)
- Rejoined Paris Agreement
- Canceled 1776 commission (so children can learn critical race theory instead)
- Let communist China back into U.S. power grid.
- Gave gain-of-function Fauci more power
ON THE AGENDA