George Soros and Jesuit funded groups worldwide and many in Maryland continue to push illegal immigration and an open borders agenda into the United States.
Now the Maryland Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society and Church World Service have successfully argued to a federal judge in Maryland to block President Trump’s executive order allowing states to decide whether to accept refugees.
Texas Governor Abbott announced last week that his state would opt-out of the refugee resettlement program. Read more at The Texan News.
Ann Corcoran at Refugee Resettlement Watch has been keeping track of nine non-profit contractors working as community organizers at the heart of America’s Open Borders movement.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Church World Service (CWS)
- Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)
- Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular)
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular)
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
- World Relief Corporation (WR)