An eruption on at the Island of La Palma in the Spanish Canary Islands could cause a potential collapse of the volcano and a resulting mega-tsunami to hit the U.S. west coast within nine hours, according to several studies.
The twentieth anniversary of the attacks on September 11, 2001 is a stark reminder of the unanswered questions regarding the methods and motivations of key participants.
Last year researchers at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) with the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth challenged the official World Trade Center 7 fire-caused collapse theory and are requesting a correction to the official 2008 government report.
“The collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of all columns in the building and not a progressive collapse involving the sequential failure of columns throughout the building.”
Also, the World Trade Center leaseholder told a PBS crew in 2002, “they [firefighters] were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. I said, we’ve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.” He has since refused to answer questions about what he meant.
Enhanced video and audio of the moment of WTC 7collapse (below) provides no answers, but does show some areas collapsing before others.
Shockingly, U.S. officials gave the Taliban a list of names to help facilitate evacuations. The extent of the damage done by this act of incompetence has yet to be revealed. Lara Logan has been tweeting on the death trap some were lured into attempting to escape.
In good news, a quickly compiled group of American veterans working on their own rescued 600 stranded people in what was dubbed “Operation Pineapple Express.”
Also, thanks to private donations, Glenn Beck’s Nazarene Fund and others have organized alternate flights out for 5,100 Christians. Beck has blamed the State Department and the White House for putting up roadblocks to private rescue attempts, including instructing the Macedonian ambassador to not accept their evacuees.
Afghanis who converted to Christianity are marked for a cruel death and the Taliban is reportedly conducting door to door executions.
Canadian physician Charles Hoffe has warned that the trillions of mRNA-vaccine produced S1 spike proteins from SARS CoV-2 vaccines could lodge themselves in the vascular endothelium, resulting in pulmonary artery hypertension, which he says is usually fatal after three years.
Hoffe explains, in the interview above, there are 40 trillion mRNA molecules per dose, with 25% remaining near the injection site and 75% uexpectedly escaping throughout the body, into cells lining the blood vessels.
62% of Hoffe’s vaccinated patients had elevated D-dimer test results, indicating microvascular blood clots. Long-term, the S1 embedded spikes will result in a hardened heart pumping against greater resistance to get blood to the lungs, says Hoffe.
Background: Dr. Hoffe was reprimanded for speaking out against the dogma of the Canadian Health Authorities and suspended from working in government health facilities, resulting in a loss of half his income. Thereafter, his medical practice burned down along with most of Lytton, Canada in recent fires.
The RAND International Security and Defense Policy Center issued a report last month on China’s increasing power and influence around the world.
Between 1998 and 2018 China’s official foreign lending grew from almost nothing to $1.6 trillion, eclipsing loans from the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Spending on the influential Chinese Belt and Road Initiative is actually surpassed by Chinese foreign direct investments (FDI), according to the report.
And money comes with strings attached.
Kudos to the Biden Administration for blacklisting 30 China firms for human rights abuse, yet at the same time, Biden’s home state of Delaware has just given a $19 million taxpayer grant to Shanghai-based biopharmaceutical company WuXi AppTec, which is collecting DNA data.