Safari Browser is nothing but a web browser that is developed by an eminent technological company: Apple and it was originally meant for the MAC users only. It was in the year 2007 than that it was made accessible for the personal computers as well.
Eminent Features Of The Multi-Dimensional Mac Browser!
This is a web browser that comes up with a good number of merits and they are as follows:
- It has a layout that is actually quite clean.
- It is not at all difficult to use. Any layman who has not got any sort of technical knowledge can make use of it very simply and that to without any technical assistance.
- The navigation is quite easy.
- A good number of tabs can be opened at the same time, without making the personal computer hang or stop the working process.
- Tabs can be saved easily for future use.
However, it also comes with few disadvantages. Just sneak a peek at some of the pitfalls that are embedded in this particular browser:
- Customization is not at all significant.
- It can crash at any point in time, leaving all your work hanging in the midst.
- Bugs are not fixed. Check Out: imacplus.org
- It is at a greater risk to come in contact with the malware.
- It lacks that effective speed that is the need of the hour.
- It is not updated in accordance with today’s technological advancements. So as compared to the other browsers, the Safari browser is somewhat lagging behind.
Some of the other features that must not escape the mental realm
Let us have a few look at some deeper features of the Safari browser that will aid you in comprehending it in the most effective manner. Read ahead to learn more in regards to it:
- It can pass the test named: Acid3
- It can very well support the CSS canvas.
- It can easily support HTML5.
- A feature of retouching effects in the CSS image is now made qualitative as well as accessible.
- A full-text search is an option that is made available.
- Bing search is out there.
- Graphics and Hardware are updated and improved.
- The address field has been made quite smarter.
- Improved screen video. You can now enjoy watching videos with a much greater clarity.
- The performance has improved to a relatively greater extent.
- It is supportive of WebKit.
- Built-in sharing is now enabled and is specially made accessible for emails, Twitter, messages, and Facebook.
- iCloud tabs are now made available.
- Tab view is out there now and you can now see the tabs and that too easily.
- Media extensions are now encrypted. This enhances security.
- It supports SPDY.
- It also supports APNG.
- IndexedDB can now run, without any impediment, on the Safari Browser.
There is much more about Safari Browser. The above-mentioned details would have shown you how developed it is and how much advantageous it can be to us. So switch over to Safari browser today to enjoy the better virtual performance!