RELATED: Movies to help prepare for the moon landing’s 50th anniversary on Saturday, July 20. (Las Vegas Review-Journal).
READ MORE: How the Apollo 11 moon landing worked (Space.com)
Infographic from the talented Karl Tate at Space.com.
The Event Horizon Telescope project announced on Wednesday first-time black hole images. See images from the center of the M87 galaxy 53.5 million light-years away.
The lunar eclipse will be at its peak on Jan. 21st at 12:16 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Super Moon: Closest approach to Earth
- Wolf Moon: January’s full moon.
- Blood Moon: Total lunar eclipse (Moon passes into Earth’s shadow, appearing red)
- Blue Moon: When two full moons happen in the same calendar month.
More great toons from the talented Yogi Love at American Spectator
2013 FLASHBACK: China successfully tests the capture of a satellite in space…
…While President Barack Hussein Obama’s NASA policy was “foremost” focused on Muslim outreach (Breitbart)
20,000 satellites beaming 5G microwaves will fill the skies in the next two years.
- SpaceX: 12,000 satellites
- OneWeb: 4,560 satellites
- Boeing: 2,956 satellites
- Spire Global: 972 satellites
Will they be safe? Read more at Health Impact News